Thursday, January 17, 2008

click, please!

So...see that ad on the right side of this page? Every time someone clicks on it, I get a little bit of money (just about $100 dollars since September, so not a lot, but every little bit helps). It's all going into a new bank account in the hopes that I will be able to go to the BlogHer conference this year and then onto the conference for cancer bloggers that Jeanne is organizing (or perhaps I will only go to one event or maybe I'll just pay the mortgage).

So take a second and click on through. You don't even have to buy anything (but don't tell anyone I said that, OK?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

done

Anonymous said...

Clicking away!

Anonymous said...

Hoping you make lots of money:)

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Girl, if that means you are going to meet me at the bar in SF--I will come by everyday and click my ass off!
Cheers!