Thursday, March 25, 2010

not unrelated to my last post


Last night I dreamed that I had a lump in the lymph nodes above my collar bone.

I woke up terrified.

The comments on my last post were among the most thoughtful, moving and provocative that I've ever read. I have much to think about. Go read the stories that and responses that women shared with me. I feel grateful to each one of them.

Today, I am going to take the dogs for a walk and then ride my bike (unless I decide it's too cold) to Sassymonkey's house, where we will eat, drink, knit, watch a movie that has nothing at all to do with cancer.

1 comment:

Lene Andersen said...

you just scared the crap out of me - I thought it said "I learned I have a lump". Had to breathe deeply for a while.

Bet that dream made the world just a bit brighter today.