Monday, August 16, 2010

just another conversation


I've started to record bits of conversation that occur at our house. This one took place yesterday morning betweem my spouse and me.

T.: "Can you send a Facebook message to someone who's not your Friend on Facebook?"

Me: "You can. I get emails all the time from strange men saying they can't live without me."

T.: "You do?"

Me: "Yes, sometimes they say they saw my photo and that they can't stop thinking about me."

T.: "Wow."

Me: "I especially wonder about those because my profile photo is of the dog."

(Conversation interrupted by laughter)

Me: "I think they might be spam."

T.: "In those cases, I hope they are, because the alternative is disturbing."



4 comments:

Pauline said...

LOL! Some people love dogs a bit *too* much! ;)

angela said...

LOL!! boy did i need that crack up!!! i've been in facebook hell for the last week, and you have no idea how relevant this is for me, LOL!!
thanks my friend.

angela :)

laurie said...

Thanks to you both! And Angela- I'm so sorry you've been in FB hell but glad I made you laugh!

Forty Pound Sack said...

Thanks for the laugh - great story!