Thursday, January 27, 2011

least horrified by the worms



Newly elected Alabama Republican Gov. Robert Bentley, speaking on Martin Luther King Day:
"Now I will have to say that, if we don't have the same daddy, we're not brothers and sisters," he told parishioners at a Baptist church in Montgomery Monday shortly after being sworn in. "So anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother."


From the conservative blog Red State, of which Erickson is editor in chief:
"...once before, our nation was forced to repudiate the Supreme Court with mass bloodshed. We remain steadfast in our belief that this will not be necessary again, but only if those committed to justice do not waiver or compromise, and send a clear and unmistakable signal to their elected officials of what must be necessary to earn our support."


Zoom wrote a post about a guy named Jasper Lawrence "who sells hookworms which he harvests from his own poop." It's really gross but also extremely fascinating.

And I think I'd be more comfortable with Jasper Lawrence than either Robert Bentley or Erick Erickson.

1 comment:

Breast Augmentation Los Angeles said...

Who ever on earth may be buying them?have not heard something so crazy before.Also funny to me.